Enhancing Gluten-Free supply efficiency
Administering a gluten-free service is complex, given that prescriptions for gluten-free foods are as individual as patients themselves, and that prescriptions vary according to each patient’s lifestyle, age, cooking facilities and cultural aspects, and should be subject to regular review to ensure continuing adherence.
An added pressure is that new products are regularly marketed. For the gluten-free NHS service commissioner, the challenge is to manage all this, yet contain escalating cost pressures.
How Webstar Health can help
Webstar Health’s Service PACT is designed to help commissioners manage the administration of prescribed gluten-free foods in a cost-effective way. Through a secure, web-based service administration software platform, Service PACT delivers performance management and claims administration in a way that enhances service efficiency and enables commissioners to focus on service delivery rather than administration.
The key features are:
- Customised web module developed for each commissioned service
- Providers enter data directly to minimise paper returns
- Invoice and payment schedules produced on behalf of the commissioner
- User-friendly interface accessible from anywhere
- Performance management dashboard to monitor service activity
- Locally-built reporting library
- Download data options to enable offline data analysis